From humble blogging platform beginnings, WordPress has evolved and is now a powerful CMS (content management system).
What are the advantages of WordPress?
- Administration system for updating content
- No knowledge of HTML needed
- Many SEO modules available
- Multiple user levels for editing and approving content
- Control over approval of changes
- Manage dozens or hundreds of website pages
- Templates can be customized
- Revert to last saved version
Partial list of WordPress features:
- Completely browser based
- Fully SEO optimized
- Full web standards compliance
- Create pages or blogs
- Many third-party modules for expanding capabilities
- Built-in image manager
- WYSIWYG content editing
- Full Web 2.0 and Ajax support
- User registration/login feature
- Google Analytics integration
- YouTube video embed support
- Full Twitter integration
- Multiple users and groups
- Design customization
- Slideshows, blog, calendar, forms and galleries
- Flexible design integration
Design-First provides training in the use of the WordPress CMS so our clients can make changes to pages as needed, or easily add new pages to the website. We also provide ongoing support for clients who would like us to take care of updates for them.
Creating a new website?
If you are building your first website, Design-First can help you every step of the way. We can help you to plan your website project and manage the process from start to finish.
Redesigning an existing website?
Design-First can help you to define your project goals and realize your vision. We can build you a totally new website while your current website remains online, so there is no interruption to your website during the entire redesign and development process.
Get started now with your WordPress website
Please use our Quick Quote form to email us about your website or call 678-969-0448.