At Design-First, we want your project to be successful. Planning and organizing your project will make the project go more smoothly, saving you time, and money.
The following resources are designed to help you with your project.
How-To Article Categories
- Graphic Design and Printing – 5 articles
- Interspire – 2 articles
- Marketing Your Business – 15 articles
- Website Design -17 articles
- Pre-Press Guidelines – In-depth guide with pre-press best practices.
- Website Guidelines – Step by step guide for planning a new website project.
- How To Find The Right Graphic Designer – Article on what to look for in a graphic designer.
- Planning Your Brochure – How to plan your brochure project.
- Planning Your Website Project – Tips for starting your website design or redesign project.
What is . . . ?
- What is a Bigcommerce Partner? – Explains what is a Bigcommerce Partner and what that it means to your ecommerce project.
- What is Branding? – Learn about what branding is and how it applies to your business.
- What is a Content Management System? – Explains what a CMS is and how they work.
- What is a Creative Brief? – Discusses the use of a creative brief and its role in marketing.
- What is an Ecommerce System? – How is an ecommerce platform different from a content management system?
- What is an Interspire Authorized Reseller? – Why we offer Interspire products.
- What is an Online Operator? – Explains how a chat application can be used for website conversion.
- What is Pre-press Production? – Explains the importance of file preparation before sending files to a printer.
- What is Professional Graphic Design? – Explains what to look for when hiring a designer.
- What is a Request For Proposal? – Explains why an RFP is important for the success of your project.
- What is Search Engine Optimization? – Explains what it is and how it can be used to improve your search results.
- What is Website Design Methodology? – Explains why it is important to have a methodology when creating websites.