To provide hundreds of page content for visa documents for website visitors and provide a simple way for the client to make changes to different countries’ requirements as needed.
International Visa Service is a well-established company that provides visas and passports to business and tourist travelers in the Atlanta area and around the country.
Providing current Visa requirements for travelers is a challenge as each country can and will change their requirements.
Design-First recommended creating a custom PHP and mySQL application for both updating the requirements and dynamically displaying individual country requirements.
- The custom system creates a different Visa Requirements page by pulling data from a database for each country in the system.
- An administration system features a password protected login.
- Country visa requirements can be changed at any time via a web-based interface.
The client has saved both time and money by being able to update the website immediately after requirements change, without having to know any HTML.
- The Administration system allows staff to update both Business and Tourist travel data using a simple form page.
- The system allows the client to create new pages and change information without any HTML knowledge. Updates are immediate.