The previous website was not responsive, meaning it would not adapt to different platforms such as tablet and smartphones.
The challenge for redesigning the new Hitch House website was to not only create a more SEO-friendly website design, but to make the website more inviting and functional for the visitors, and to provide additional pages to work with a new search marketing campaign.
The Hitch House is a retail business providing a wide variety of hitches for cars, SUVs and trucks in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Design-First redesigned the Hitch House’s website, and implemented the following:
- Responsive website design so that the website works equally well on desktop computers, tablet devices and smartphones.
- Utilization of primary and secondary navigation so all pages are accessible using the top navigation menu.
- Created lighter, user-friendly pages, with brighter graphics.
- Add meta data for all website pages.
- Google Analytics is used to track website visitor usage and tracking code is used to track visitor conversion.
- Created additional call to action graphics for special pages.
- Implemented anti-spam form pages to eliminate spam emails.
The new website has been well received:
- The website is now fully responsive.
- The website works effectively with an ongoing search marketing campaign.
- The website has increased natural organic search engine rankings.
- General public is able to easily find the information they need.